Haunted Hops BBQ & Craft Beer Fest is presented by Gerhard's Appliances.
- All-You-Can-Eat BBQ, great craft beer available for purchase and sampling, haunted tours & curated playlist from the 96.5 TDY DJs.
- Eat, Drink and Be Brave. We can't wait to admit you!
- BBQ provided by Chef Chad Rosenthal (Food Network Star, Chopped) of Lucky Well BBQ Restaurant.
- Craft beers will be available for purchase. Some brewers will offer samples before you buy. Sampling will be done at the brewers discretition.
- Participating Brewers include: Philadelphia Brewing Company, Urban Village, Larimer, Great Barn, Naked Brewing, Sterling Pig, Tannery Run Brew Works, Free Will.
- For craft beer announcements & the latest updates - Follow us
@HauntedHopsFest on FB and hauntedhops_bbq_craftbeerfest on IG
- Pennhurst Asylum is PA's most terrifying haunted attraction. It's been featured on Ghost Hunters & Ghost Adventures for its level of paranormal activity.
You must be 21 years or older to attend (designated drivers included).
This is a rain or shine event.
No back packs or large bags permitted. Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand but not larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″, with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the venue.
No guns, knives or weapons of any kind are allowed in the event space.
No chairs will be allowed to be brought in the venue. There will be some available seating.
No outside food or beverage permitted into event space. No opened food or beverage containers may leave event space other than empty sampling glass.
We love our four legged friends, but dogs are not permitted inside the event space.
There is no smoking allowed in the event space.